winehq.org Announcements

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 23:35:15 CDT 2006

On 8/30/06, EA Durbin <ead1234 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Why is there no release announcement for the 0.9.20 release of wine on the
> homepage?

I'm moving, that's why.

I'm only now getting situated.  WWN needs to get written, some other
minors updates need to happen, and I need to figure out how to get
from London to Reading next week.  Any output from me will remain
sporadic at best.

More importantly, I have 2 brand new pairs of skis with summer wax on
them that need to get scraped off and some core shots repaired.  My
spare time will likely be spent with a few Corona's and p-tex.

-Brian