[wintrust 1/8] Register WIN_SPUB_ACTION_PUBLISHED_SOFTWARE

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 6 00:59:29 CDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 11:50 -0700, James Hawkins wrote:
> On 9/5/06, Paul Vriens <Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > first patch of 8 to add several Trust Provider to the registry. I've decided
> > to have a function for every Trust Provider instead of grouping common stuff
> > together as this can change. The MSDN pages for wintrust seem to be changing
> > a lot lately.
> >
> > Once the last registration patch is done (and that will take another week or
> > so) I'll cleanup up the unnecessary comments and TRACE's.
> >

> If they're unnecessary and you're going to take them out at some
> point, why not just leave them out of the patches from the beginning?

Because, a lot of copy-paste is going on and it makes my life a bit
easier.

A lot more stuff has to be registered and as I progress slowly to
everything that has to be registered (I know what to do, it's just not
finished yet) I want to leave it in for now.

As I'm the only one currently working on this, I thought it did no harm.

Cheers,

Paul.