Google SOC projects Success/Failure

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:45:23 CDT 2006

Hi,

As the Google SOC concluded. We need to evaluate whether our SOC
projects were successfull or not.
Some of them got through like Oleview, Trash implementation, riched20
improvisation.
I really dont know about the clamav integration, shell integration
(there were some patches regarding this I think), improve mswscock.dll
and ntlm using gensec.
Wineconf is about to start, I think we need to re-think what might be
good additions and how should we proceed for 1.0 release.
I see about 50-60% success in the SOC - 2006.
There were a lotta widl improvements, this thing should have been a
SOC project ;)
Please feel to comment on this.

Thanks,
VJ