Should I give up?

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:05:45 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 13:25, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
Hi,

> I've submitted a test and patch to wine-patches 7
> times now, and received very little feedback, which
> I've always followed.
>
> If this is how difficult it is to submit a patch, no
> wonder I hear people complaining about how wine
> doesn't have enough developers. How are you ever going
> to accept my still image code, which is 4000+ lines
> long and growing, when you can't accept a simple 182
> line long patch?

I'm not entirely sure why it wasn't accepted. I would recommend catching
Alexandre in IRC to ask about that. He's on vacation right now, though.

> Normally I'm very patient - but this is ridiculous.
>
> I'm attaching my latest patch and would appreciate any
> comments.

Looks ok for me, but I've never had anything to do with setupapi stuff. Maybe
someone who worked on this before could have a look.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/