regedit: also refresh the listview

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Wed Sep 6 16:41:37 CDT 2006

On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 07:14:08AM -0600, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> Jan Zerebecki wrote:
> >      case ID_VIEW_REFRESH:
> >          RefreshTreeView(g_pChildWnd->hTreeWnd);
> > -        /*RefreshListView(g_pChildWnd->hListWnd, hKeyRoot, keyPath, NULL); */
> > +        RefreshListView(g_pChildWnd->hListWnd, hKeyRoot, keyPath, NULL);
> >          break;
> There was a reason why it was commented in the first place. Please
> indicate what has changed that you can enable it now.

I don't know the reason. There should have been a comment why
that code was disabled. I guess it just didn't work before
(because it maybe wasn't implemented in wine at that time and it
maybe was originally written on native). But I tested it and I
can't find anything wrong with it now. If you or anyone knows
more, please enlighten me.

Jan