[svrapi 2/2] realizes 3 functions of svrapi.dll

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Sep 8 08:15:38 CDT 2006

Петров Константин <argentum at office.etersoft.ru> writes:

> +/************************************************************************
> +*  The NetShareDel function deletes a share name from a server's list of shared resources,
> +*  disconnecting all connections to the shared resource.
> +*  servername
> +*  pszServer    [in]      Pointer to a string that specifies the DNS or NetBIOS name of the remote
> +*                         server on which the function is to execute. If this parameter is NULL,
> +*                         the local computer is used.
> +*  pszNetName   [in]      Pointer to a string that specifies the name of the share to delete.
> +*  usReserved   [in]      Reserved, must be zero.
> +*/

This documentation is copied straight from MSDN, that's not
acceptable.

Since many people don't seem to understand this, from now on I'm going
to reject all patches that add documentation, unless the submitter
explicitly mentions that he didn't look at MSDN to write it. I'm sorry
to penalize people who do the right thing, but I can't continue to
waste time checking every single doc patch against MSDN.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org