Low-level coding

Aaron Slunt tonglebeak at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 18:56:42 CDT 2006

Hi,

I was interested in starting to play with wine and maybe even build a few
functions for it...but then I realized that it's low-level coding, something
I'm not familiar with (higher level is more of my expertise). Correct me if
I'm wrong, I could be looking at the wrong files :S. Does anyone  have any
good places to go to to learn about low-level coding, and afterwards coding
for wine specifically?

Thanks.

--
Tired of being hammered by spyware, or want to browse the internet in a
whole new way? Download Firefox and enjoy a much better internet experience.