Help with git

Kapila De Silva mail at kapila.force9.co.uk
Sat Sep 9 09:08:13 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Hope this is the right place to post this, if not, my apologies.

Im trying to track down an issue that occurred between 0.9.19 and
0.9.20, and am using git bisect to track the issue. In the process of
trying to identify the cause of the issue, I would like to be able to
get the code up till a certain patch, and then apply patches one by one
as well.

I have not been able to find out how to do this, despite several web
searches and man pages. Can anyone give me any pointers to this please?

Thanks in advance

Kapila