Find out which handle corresponds to which window

David Gümbel david.guembel at gmx.de
Wed Sep 13 03:14:07 CDT 2006

Hi,

- I'm almost sure that question has been asked here before, but I can't seem
to find the corresponding post: I am trying to debug an application (Net
Support Manager) that has trouble displaying a window in fullscreen mode.
NSM enables you (among other things) to remotely look onto somebody else's
Desktop, a bit like VNC or NX.

It's quite annoying not to be able to look onto that remote desktop in
fullscreen mode. Anyway, my guess is that it tries to put itself on top of
everything in a wierd way that does not work properly under wine.

In order to verify or falsify my guess, it would be extremely helpful to
find out which handle corresponds to the window showing the symtoms. I've
tried my luck with Process Explorer, but that tool doesn't show me the
information I need.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

David