advapi32, msi, rsaenh: MD4_CTX and MD5_CTX have the same elements, declare them in the same order.

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:57:29 CDT 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 13:33, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> On Thursday 14 September 2006 11:13, Kai Blin wrote:
> > MD4_CTX and MD5_CTX have the same elements, declare them in the same
> > order.
>
> Tell Microsoft about it ;-) Your patch breaks the md5 test on Windows
> because it depends on the struct layout:
>
> crypt_md5.c:90: Test failed: invalid initialization
> crypt_md5.c:93: Test failed: update doesn't work correctly
> crypt_md5.c:96: Test failed: update doesn't work correctly
> crypt_md5: 5 tests executed, 0 marked as todo, 3 failures.

What windows version is that? I checked on Win2k and the tests wouldn't
execute. tests.winehq.org/data/ doesn't show them running either.

Oh well, more code duplication then, sorry about the useless patch then.

Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/