AW: AW: Already Error while installing MS Office 2003

Roland Kaeser roli8200 at yahoo.de
Sat Sep 16 13:49:23 CDT 2006

>For the *weekly* application list, who is going to compile it? Wine is
>not Microsoft, therefore they do not have access to something along
>the lines of Microsoft's Compatibility Lab (and I think not even
>Microsoft itself could release this weekly list).

Eventually we could talk to the application maintainers (as my self) to provide a weekly state (via mail ev.) of their maintaned app. Regarding to the application rating in the appdb. Just list all the apps with a gold state. It also whold give a good overview for which apps wine is currently ready and it whould also be a good monitor of regression issues.

Roland