AW: AW: Already Error while installing MS Office 2003

Kopfgeldjaeger WOLFProductions at gmx.de
Sat Sep 16 15:16:44 CDT 2006

Hi,

what do you think about a wine branch that contains all available patches?
There should be a list with all those patches and as far as possible
information what a patch fixes/breaks and what would be required to get
it into the main wine.
And it would be nice if the action of patches can be seen by fixmes but
that would require a lot of work I think and is therefore optional.

And please don't understand me wrong, I am not volunteering for this job
as I'm currently busy. But if someone else volunteers for maintaining
these things, would they be officially accepted and get the required
space and bandwidth from winehq.org?

cu KGJ