Governance revisited

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:02:30 CDT 2006

On Sunday 17 September 2006 00:09, you wrote:
> I note the recent flamefest, where some of this list seared yet another
> contributor (Roland Kaeser)

You might have noticed that none of the core contributers commented on this,
because they're all at WineConf right now. Just chill, I think there'll be a
couple of suggestions once we get back. E.g.  that "deadline" for 1.0 has
been talked about already. Just let us finish WineConf and get some writeup
on this done.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/