ATI and GL_ARB_Imaging support

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Thu Sep 21 14:57:15 CDT 2006

This should indeed be changed. I quickly checked a GL extension database and it appears that mainly 3dlabs and Nvidia are advertising the extension. We could just drop the extension check as glBlendColor and friends are part of OpenGL 1.1 or move to GL_EXT_blend_color and friends. I think dropping the check is fine. I need to ask some others, if it is fine I'll post a patch for it.

Roderick