compiling wine for amd64

Evil Jay wine at eternaldusk.com
Fri Sep 22 23:48:33 CDT 2006

Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Yup, that's the bug I ran into last time I tried.
>
> And by "install all prereqs", what exactly do you mean?

build-essentials, asound, Fontforge, Freetype, etc.... Any package that
the configure script indicates might be missing.

I wish I could say exactly which ones you would need to add to a scratch
Ubuntu installation, but I had already had a ton of dev package
installed previously for other projects, and didn't need to install
anything other than Fontforge (which didn't help my 64-bit font problem,
even when installing their latest CVS).

-J