Governance revisited (Wineconf report)

Peter Beutner p.beutner at gmx.net
Mon Sep 25 08:50:29 CDT 2006

Hi

Ge van Geldorp wrote:

> If there is genuine interest to make this work I could put up a few mock
> webpages to get a better idea of how it would work.

maybe it is worth looking at patchwork?

and appear on a web page. Any comments posted that reference the patch are
appended to the patch page too. The project's maintainer can then scan
through the list of patches, marking each with a certain state, such as
Accepted, Rejected or Under Review. Old patches can be sent to the archive
or deleted.