Wine translations statistics

Brian Vincent brian.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:24:10 CDT 2006

On 9/25/06, Mikołaj Zalewski <mikolaj at zalewski.pl> wrote:
>   Yes, I could try to do it. However I would need to know where could I
> find some winehq.org pages source codes that could be used as an
> example, how to send my code (also through wine-patches?) and how to
> update the data files for the pages (e.g. I could send my scripts to be
> run on winehq or do it on my server and upload the results to winehq?).

It'd probably almost be easier to send the scripts to Newman and let him
build the templates for WineHQ.

If you were to create static HTML from your scripts, they should live
in the lostwages CVS in templates/en or some such:

http://cvs.winehq.org/cvsweb/lostwages/

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:cvs at cvs.winehq.org:/home/wine
$ cvs login
$ cvs -z 3 checkout lostwages