Governance revisited

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 00:05:46 CDT 2006

On 9/25/06, jimtabor <jimtabor at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Every Wine developer needs to read this,
> http://www.codeweavers.com/services/ and
> http://www.codeweavers.com/services/wine .

What do these two pages have to do with Wine's Governance ?

> It is your job to provide support for this product, I spend money and I
> need help, where do
> I go?

If you purchase CrossOver you will receive support, Wine is free
software and support is provided through users helping other users,
wine-users mailing list and #winehq on IRC

> Are you going to piss me off by telling me to shut up and put up with
> the poor support from
> this mailing list?

Umm, NO! I'm going to tell you that you are a clueless troll who has
no idea what so ever what your spouting off about!

> This project needs a course in technical sales support. Good idea for
> the next WineConf!

Wine is free, so you get what you payed for. You are the one in need
of some serious help! And don't bother to tell us how to run our
conferences, we do a fine job on our own.

Tom