D3D9: Add a pitch test for a 1x1 texture

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 02:48:58 CDT 2006

On 26/09/06, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> To verify that the 32 bit alignment is true for 1x1 textures too.
>
>+        /* test is deactivated until out np2 support doesn't report
the full power of 2 pitch to the app */
>+        todo_wine ok(lockedRect.Pitch == 4, "Got pitch %d, expected
4\n", lockedRect.Pitch);
Shouldn't the test be about alignment, rather than the exact size?
I that case the power-of-two stuff shouldn't matter either, as long as
it's properly aligned. I do have an initial patch for native NPOT
support, but it will (of course) only work on cards that support the
relevant extension.