WineD3D: glBlend* fixes

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Tue Sep 26 10:47:48 CDT 2006

The problem is that a version check is not reliable. For instance in case of a remote X session the version number for instance in case of the nvidia drivers can be 2.0 while most extensions aren't supported. For reasons like this we can't use version checks and should only detect extensions.

Roderick