Appdb as application regression finder

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 14:09:02 CDT 2006

On 9/27/06, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:

> Also, I'd like to see us add a checkbox which is the equivalent of
> the 'download' keyword.  That would let people who want to work
> on problems find ones that don't require purchasing software.
> - Dan

One thing that might make this a little more helpful (or at least a little
more clear) would be if we split the download keyword into separate keywords
for trial version downloads, and freeware version downloads, and possibly
open source downloads.  That way we know without having to navigate the
software publishers' site whether it is freely downloadable, open source, or
trialware.  That should make it a little easier to help separate bugs that
appear in the full version but not in the trial version, from ones that
appear in the trial but not the full.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I have
seen yet!

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_registration.php?userId=1547373