Linklint results for winehq

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 01:13:05 CDT 2006

On 9/28/06, Tom Wickline <twickline at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I ran our linklint script on winehq and here's the results.
> I will try and fix as many errors as possible over the next couple weeks.
>
> Tom
>
> ---
>
> Processing ...
>
> writing files to linklint
> wrote 25 txt files
> wrote 23 html files
> wrote index file index.html
>
> found   1 default index
> found 476 cgi files
> found   3 html files
> found  17 image files
> found 208 other files
> found 3833 http links
> found   5 https links
> found  20 ftp links
> found  54 mailto links
> found  15 news links
> found   2 unknown links
> found 2658 named anchors
> ----- 766 ignored files
> -----   3 actions skipped
> ----- 125 files skipped
> warn    3 warnings
> ERROR   1 missing image file
> ERROR   3 missing other files
> ERROR  99 missing named anchors
>
> Linklint found 705 files and checked 500 html files.
> There were 4 missing files. 13 files had broken links.
> 103 errors, 3 warnings.
>
> real    5m58.972s
> user    0m6.960s
> sys     0m0.320s
>
> checking 3833 urls ...

The results from checking the 3833 urls.....

writing files to linklint
wrote 11 txt files
wrote 9 html files
wrote index file urlindex.html

found 3323 urls: ok
----- 254 urls: moved permanently (301)
----- 330 urls: moved temporarily (302)
ERROR  11 urls: access forbidden (403)
ERROR   7 urls: could not connect to host
ERROR  26 urls: could not find ip address
ERROR   1 url: gateway timeout (503)
ERROR   2 urls: internal server error (500)
ERROR 276 urls: not found (404)
ERROR  46 urls: timed out connecting to host
ERROR   2 urls: timed out getting host ip address
ERROR   6 urls: timed out waiting for data
warn    4 urls: access not authorized (401)
warn  129 urls: not an http link
warn    2 warnings

Linklink checked 3833 urls:
    3323 were ok, 377 failed. 584 urls moved.
    43 hosts failed: 88 urls could be retried.
191 files had failed urls.
    No urls were modified since last reset.

real    38m27.804s
user    0m3.190s