Route WGL font code through gdi32.dll

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Thu Sep 28 14:11:38 CDT 2006

The spec file line read '+@  stdcall wglUseFontOutlinesW(long long long long long long long ptr) gdi32.wglUseFontOutlinesW' the last part wasn't needed I think. I thought it was about that. Didn't see the FontBitmaps/FontOutlines issue ..

I guess I'll need a take 4 and hope it is right then.

Thanks,

Roderick

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl