LOSTWAGES: Instructions for getting additional modules

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Thu Sep 28 15:39:40 CDT 2006

On Do, 2006-09-28 at 05:31 +0900, Mike McCormack wrote:
> > When switching the Instructions for the Wine tree
> > from cvs to git, the Instructions for the
> > additional modules (docs, lostwages, ...) got lost.
>
> They're still available at the old link:
>
> http://www.winehq.org/site/cvs

I was unable to find a Link on the Frontpage, but since git is
prefered over CVS, adding cvs next to git might be
not the best Idea.
The downside is, that the Patch double the information
(as already done with the LRX-Tree).

Today, I found a Link to the cvs-Page:
The Release-Announce.

> It would be nice to move the remaining modules to Git too, IMO.

You are welcome to send a Patch.

OTOH, is a change to git for all modules really needed?

--

By by ... Detlef