shdocvw(2/2): ignore VT_ERROR arguments to WebBrowser_Navigate2

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.com
Fri Sep 29 17:30:17 CDT 2006

Juan Lang wrote:
>>Ignoring VT_ERROR just masks a previous error.
>

> Hm.. are you sure?  These are input arguments, not results.  This isn't
You can never be sure with this OLE stuff. My only experience with
VT_ERROR stems from variant arithmetics and those functions didn't like
VT_ERROR as input. Well except VarCmp when both input variants where
VT_ERROR it would return "equal".

> the only app that gets further with this patch.  See also bug 6166.
>
> I guess a test case is the only answer.
Definitely.

bye
	michael
Sr. Network Engineer            Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart