todo_wine problems

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Sat Sep 30 06:55:06 CDT 2006

"Jeff L" <lats at yless4u.com.au> wrote:

> I am having trouble with getting todo_wine working.  It seems to be
> ignored and the test is being executed on wine and failing as expected.
> Is there a trick to setting todo up?
>
> According to all the examples and the text this should work:
>        todo_wine
>        {
>            ok(hr == S_OK, "ScriptStringOut Stub should return S_OK not
> %08lx\n", hr);
>        }

It depends how do you run the test. If you run the test directly using
something like 'wine dlls/kernel32/tests/kernel32_test.exe.so', then
the tests in the todo_wine blocks will fail because the platform (wine)
is not specified. The switch '-P wine' specifies a Wine platform, and
todo_wine will work properly.

Hopefully I correctly understood the problem :-)

--
Dmitry.