Making cxtest.org more usable by linking it to app db and bugzilla

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Sep 30 20:54:45 CDT 2006

It occurred to me that one problem with cxtest.org
is that it's hard to browse the results of a particular application -
and that it would be really cool if the app db and bugzilla
had a filed called 'cxtest results' that linked to the cxtest results for
the application in question.  Naturally, this field would be
empty for most apps, but gradually as we add more tests to
cxtest, it would start to be quite useful.