So long, and thanks for all the Wine!

Jim White jim at pagesmiths.com
Sun Apr 1 23:47:37 CDT 2007

John Smith wrote:

> April fools?

With utter certainty.

For those who don't know Dan personally, it might not be completely
obvious that the job description he gives (team lead of 50 guys doing
C#/VBScript @ Micro$loth) is precisely his idea of working hell.  In
contrast, his current gig with Google that pays him to spend some of his
time mentoring folks doing Linux/C/Wine is probably close to his ideal.

Jim