SoC Deadline: 07:00 UTC on April 10th

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Apr 9 18:00:31 CDT 2007

Detlef wrote:
>###
>2. Make sure that all the applications that you *really* want have
>mentors assigned to them as quickly as possible, certainly no later
>than 12 midnight Pacific / 07:00 UTC on April 10th.
>###
>
>Do we have assigned a mentor for all possible slots?

I've assigned you one, but Rob and Jacek are still volunteering
to mentor proposals that aren't going to be approved, they should
pick different proposals asap.  And I do think there are two alternate
proposals worth funding; they'll see them straight off if they visit
the list of proposals in the web app.
- Dan