Is Wine a platform for Codeweaver to make money?! Please help me understand.

Philip A. Marshall marshall at ece.ualberta.ca
Tue Apr 10 12:42:53 CDT 2007

While we're on the subject, I've got a question about the situation.  I
know I can go to Codeweavers and download the source for crossover wine.
But, if someone is trying to review codeweavers patches to "fix them up"
for wine, that isn't very convenient (I can't imagine a diff of the
entire source, or even one file, being useful).  I know that a lot of
codeweavers patches get submitted to wine, but do ALL of them?  Is there
a way to access the codeweavers wine development tree?  I ask because
I've seen people post here "There's a hack in crossover that makes that
work, if you want you can clean it up for wine."  I'm just curious as to
how easy it would actually be to do that.