Questions about using native vs implementing our own

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:26:17 CDT 2007

Legal?  From Microsoft's standpoint, no, but as long as you have a
valid windows license, then I dont see why there should be any
problem.  Thus the reason I didn't actually provide any links.
Besides, a quick google search for the dll brings up the dll-files
site for the dll..

Tom

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email