[winealsa] add support for mixer devices

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:39:27 CDT 2007

Dmitry Timoshkov schreef:
> "Maarten Lankhorst" <m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> +/**************************************************************************
>>
>> + *                        mxdMessage (WINEALSA.3)
>> + */
>> +DWORD WINAPI ALSA_mxdMessage(UINT wDevID, UINT wMsg, DWORD dwUser,
>> +                             DWORD dwParam1, DWORD dwParam2)
>
> It would be nice when adding new code make it 64-bit safe from the start,
> in this case using a proper DRVCALLBACK prototype for the driver
> callback,
> and using proper data types for passing in/out parameters around.
You're right, and not right. Best thing to do would be adding all the
??dMessage's to mmddk.h, then fix what breaks, and make whole winmm 64
bits safe, THEN it would be useful to make mixer 64 bits safe, I changed
it to be future compatible though, wine doesn't build for 64 bits now
anyway so there's no harm in making this code 64 bits safe in advance,
so I'll send a try 3.