Old versions of Acrobat Pro tryout?

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:25:10 CDT 2007

On 4/15/07, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> > Hey Tom,

Hey Dan,

> I think I'm going to focus on Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Acrotat Pro
> for a while... so that's it for new wiki pages for a while :-)
> - Dan

I haven't had much luck finding older trial versions of Acrobat or
Dreamweaver everything Ive come across just points to Macromedia or
adobe for the download. I have found some shady sites with downloads,
hacks, cracks and the likes.. I really don't believe I should post
those links here, when I have a little free time ill look around some
more.

--
Tom Wickline

Respectable computing - Linux/FOSS