iphlpapi: Only call res_init() once per process

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:36:02 CDT 2007

On 4/18/07, H. Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/07, Jason Green <jave27 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Original author: Mark Adams, TransGaming Technologies.
> >
> Why are you the one submitting this then, using a private mail
> address? (Are you even allowed to, for that matter?)

Because my @transgaming.com account isn't subscribed to wine-patches,
and this method was easier.  Mark asked me to submit the patch, since
our iphlpapi is the same as the WineHQ LGPL dll, and he's busy with
meetings and other things today.

I'm fully allowed to collaborate with WineHQ on any projects that
don't involve the closed-source aspects of Cedega (basically, DirectX
and copy protection).  The vast majority of Cedega is available on our
public CVS at transgaming.org.

Feel free to email my work account (jason at transgaming dot com) or
Mark Adams (mark at transgaming dot com) if you need further
validation.  Gavriel State submitted iphlpapi patches a few months ago
that were written by Mark as well, so this isn't anything new
(although he probably used his TG email account).