Mandriva rpms

marco marco at mandrivaclub.nl
Wed Apr 18 16:24:05 CDT 2007

Anssi Hannula wrote:
> marco wrote:
>
>> Ivan Leo Puoti  has not much time lately to make the rpms for mandriva.
>> So I volunteered  to make them.
>>
>> So I made a rpm from the latest rpm.
>>
>> How do I get this rpm on the winehq download server ?
>>

> Note that latest Wine RPMS for Mandriva 2007.0 are also available in the
> official Mandriva main/backports repository.
>
> Updating them to 0.9.35 has been delayed, however, due to an SVN outage
> at Mandriva.

I'm aware of that but I think the backports repository and the winehq
download page have
a different  purpose.
People downloading the latest wine not always want the latest of all
there packages.

And the package in the backports repository can not easily  be
downloaded as a separate package
because it is split in a library package and a main package.

kind reagrds

Marco