D3DRM (to be continued....)

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Mon Apr 23 13:59:56 CDT 2007

Am Montag 23 April 2007 17:17 schrieb David.Adam at math.cnrs.fr:
> Hi all,
>
> my patches for D3DRM have not been applied yet.  I thought to have
> made all the requested changes. But it seems no.
The last patches you sent looked good to me superficially, although I forgot
to send an OK mail as a reply. Usually Alexandre wants either my or Henri's
OK on the first d3d patches from someone new. Superficially means that I
didn't check the implementation against my math book, its only as far as I
remember all those things from school.

> PS: I follow closely the following advice of wine-wiki for developpers:
> "Just do not give up!" of the page http://winehq.org/site/sending_patches
> :))
Yeah thats clearly needed :-/