NONE folder ???

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:22:04 CDT 2007

While looking thru my ~/.wine/drive_c and my home directory today, I
noticed that there is a folder called NONE that was created after I
redid my wine install from the ground up last night.  Looking thru it,
there is a subfolder called var/cache/fontconfig and in that folder is
a bunch of files that have filenames that look like md5 checksums with
-x86.cache-2 at the end.  The files are binary files, so I can't tell
what they are used for, but since the name has fontconfig in them, I
know they were created by fontforge.  Question is, why does this
folder and these files exist in my home directory, as well as every
directory on my drive_c, and what are they for?

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email