non-profit question

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:40:16 CDT 2007

On 4/25/07, Jeremy White <jwhite at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi Ann,
>
> The organization that receives the donations is the
> Software Freedom Conservancy:
>   http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/
> which is a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations made to it are fully tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeremy

So we need to update  http://www.winehq.org/site/contributing#wpf

and have it read something to this effect?

----

Wine Party Fund

The purpose of the Wine Party Fund is to show appreciation to Wine
developers by collecting funds for developer meetings, such as future
Wine Conferences, or in some cases to purchase documentation.

The organization that manages our donations is the Software Freedom
Conservancy please visit http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/ for
more information about this organization.

The Software Freedom Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) organization, and
donations made through it are fully tax-deductible to the extent
permitted by law.

Ways to contribute:

--
Tom Wickline