Trace fix

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Apr 26 13:26:31 CDT 2007

"Tom Spear" <speeddymon at gmail.com> writes:

> Just curious if Alexandre missed my patches for regedit and my trace
> fix for uninstaller, or if there is a backlog of commits to be done,
> or if he even plans to commit them, and if not, why..

You have been sending way too many patches lately, most of which are
broken one way or another, so I just stopped looking at them. You need
to spend more time on each patch to make sure it's correct, properly
formatted, that the patch is included in the mail, etc.

That's particularly true for cosmetic patches like typo fixes; if I
have to spend more than 10 seconds on such a patch, chances are it
will end up in /dev/null.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org