review: add Video Memory text input to winecfg Graphics/Direct3D tab

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Fri Apr 27 05:14:47 CDT 2007

Am Freitag 27 April 2007 09:23 schrieb Vit Hrachovy:
> Hi,
> the attached patch adds new textbox input 'Video Memory size' for
> Graphics/Direct3D tab of winecfg. Updated every live locale resource to
> include this.
>
> Adding this option was discussed on thread 'More Direct3D settings in
> winecfg (was: Enabling GLSL in winecfg)' at wine-devel.
>
> changelog entry: Add Video Memory textbox to Graphics/direct3D part of
> winecfg
>
> May I kindly ask someone for the patch review?
On a quick look I see a number of whitespace issues in the patch. in the .rc
files you are using tabs while the rest of the code uses spaces at some
places, in other lines you're using spaces yourself. In the code you add some
trailing whitespace(Git warns about that in rebase and git-am

As for the German translation you could use "Größe des Grafikspeichers(in
Megabytes)"