[programs/regedit] Fix command line processing for /? patch

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:10:07 CDT 2007

On 4/27/07, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> You don't want to do that, even if you print usage, an invalid switch
> needs to cause an error.
So should we fprintf the usage statement and exit(1); or should we
print both the usage, and the error for the invalid switch.

Unfortunately I don't have a copy of win98's regedit, and winxp's
regedit does not accept command line switches (I have tried), so I
can't check (easily) how the native regedit that ours is supposed to
be command-line compatible with, does it.

--
Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email