Direct3D Game test framework

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 2 07:50:21 CDT 2007

> To make this useful, we need to solve 'DirectX detection failed' bug, so we
> can run real tests nightly. Could you send me ~/.wine directory you are
> using with latest WineHq?
Do you have HKCU/Software/Wine/Direct3D/DirectDrawRenderer set to "gdi"
perhaps? This disables D3D support altogether. You could try with a
fresh .wine, it should run 3dmark2000 and 2001 out of the box.

I'm not sure wether I should really attempt to send you my ~/.wine, it is full
with games and has a size of 51GB :-) . I could send you the .reg files
though.