Can we please have at least a minimal coding style ?

Stephan Rose kermos at somrek.net
Mon Aug 6 05:52:08 CDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 10:37 +0200, Roderick Colenbrander wrote:
> > Or even worse (I've seen this in winex11.drv, and it took me quite a
> > long time until I understood it - it was part of a larger block with a
> > lot these constructs):
> >
> > if (cond) do_sth();
> >      do_sth_else();
> >

> I think you are speaking about the opengl code there. There are quite a number
> of pieces like that left. They are remnants of the old opengl code. During
> the move to winex11.drv I fixed the indentation in those functions a bit as
> before it was a lot worse. You had (and still have) perhaps 10 layers of
> indentation in some functions but at that time the indentation wasn't there.

Easy solution to that. I'm in absolute heaven with this feature...

Eclipse 3.3 with CDT has an automatic code formatting feature, Ctrl
+Shift+F, my favorite keyboard shortcut now. =)

May want to load some files into that and run that over the file to
instantly clean up stuff like that. You can tweak the code style to your
liking too.

Stephan