[Winetest] Possible removal of LoadLibrary and friends in the conformance tests

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:22:08 CDT 2007

Stefan Leichter wrote:
> Am Tuesday 07 August 2007 09:43 schrieb Paul Vriens:
>> This will be a lengthy process so if there are volunteers, please step up.
>>
>> Eventhough this is some considerable amount of work to be done, in the end
>> the code will be cleaner (and several lines shorter).
>>
>> Comments/remarks ?
>>
> Make sure that Paul Millar has time to update the mingw build environment.
> Otherwise we have to wait some time to get a new winetest.exe from the
> download side.
>
> Bye
> Stefan

The only issue I see there is if we now do a LoadLibrary and when we add the dll
back to the IMPORTS of the Makefile.in. This could lead to issues if some
dll/function is not known to mingw.

The best thing to catch these upfront is to do a 'make crosstest' before
submitting any patch, right? (But that's something I'm doing most of the time
anyway.)

Cheers,

PAul.