Partial phase out of *winehq.com addresses

Duane Clark fpga at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 14 15:37:55 CDT 2007

As mentioned about a month ago, we were planning to phase out the
winehq.com email addresses, and use winehq.org exclusively. It looks
like the few holdouts have converted over for awhile now, so I added a
filter to the mailman program to silently drop anything mailed to
winehq.com.

If Jeremy wants to set the MTA (or whatever) to reject those addresses,
that might be better. Then anyone accidently mailing to the wrong
address would (presumably) get a delivery error message. And it would
take a small portion of the load off mailman.