[wininet/tests] Replace import of ws2_32 by wsock32 to please win95

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:21:30 CDT 2007

Hi,

Currently we import ws2_32 for our wininet tests.

ws2_32 is however not available on win95 and thus presents users of winetest
with a pop-up. A crash of the tests I could live with but a pop-up gets in the
way of automatic testing (if ever implemented again).

I could do LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress to overcome that but a much easier
solution seems to be to import wsock32 instead of ws2_32.

Comments?

Cheers,

Paul.