dsound: Use wine dxguid rather then mingw dxguid

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Thu Aug 16 05:10:10 CDT 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007 12:06, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> Makes it cross-compilable to produce a windows binary.

I don't think this is the right way. It appears that native dxguid doesn't
define some of the uuids needed for directdraw / directsound. You need to
check where the missing guids are defined on windows.

In case of ddraw IDirectDraw3 stuff is in ddrawex.h whereas we define it in
ddraw.h. Something similar could be the case for directsound.

Roderick