Issue(s) when running winetest on Windows

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:09:08 CDT 2007

Kirill K. Smirnov wrote:
>> file: 2 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
>> file: 373 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
>
> These lines are displayed via printf (include/wine/test.h: 391).
>
>> msvcrt:file done (0)
>
> And this via xprintf (programs/winetest/main.c: 420), which is wrapper over
> write syscall.
>
> If you need these line be output in appropriate way, try to add fflush(stdout)
> in proper place (into run_test function in include/wine/test.h, I suppose).
>
> --
> Kirill

Hi,

finally got around checking this again. The fflush doesn't make a difference, I
still get:

file: 3 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
file: 1 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
file: 2 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
file: 373 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.
msvcrt:file done (0)
msvcrt:headers start dlls/msvcrt/tests/headers.c d7c7cd7f0c
file: 2 tests executed (0 marked as todo, 0 failures), 0 skipped.

Anyone?

This is getting pretty serious now as several test reports that are submitted
will never be processed. I could of course try and fix this in the parser but I
do want to know what the issue is. The strange thing is that it only happens in
the msvcrt test (maybe because it's file related).

Cheers,

Paul.