#winehq admin abuse

Patrick Leamon pleamonhp at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 16 07:26:30 CDT 2007

I think the poster was 'Pie-rate' in the chat logs.

Pie-rate - you over-reacted to 'oh well' and you're next message was
flame bait.  Vitamin - you took the bait.  I wouldn't have expected
that from an admin in a help channel.  Take a break if you feel the
need to shout/swear at people.  Or tell them you can't help them.

Tom - I'd feel cussed if I got told to 'STFU'.  Which I probably will
now as I've never patched wine so my opinion counts for nothing.

cheers,
   pat.