[Winetest RFI] What do you want out of the test suite?

Wagner Ferenc wferi at niif.hu
Mon Aug 20 05:14:10 CDT 2007

Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:

> http://www.xs4all.nl/~pvriens/200708181000_with_todo_yellow_border_and_group/
> is the same but also shows that are are todo's for a group in the
> summary.

Yeah, that's what I experimented with, thanks for presenting it so
quickly!  I'd add a title (tooltip) for the decorated group results,
stating the number of todos (next to the best number, or alone).
Skips could receive the same treatment, too.

> (The yellow border will clash with the mixed results).

We are running out of colors... :)  What about something like 50ffff
or ff50e0?
--
Cheers,
Feri.